View Profile AfroShine

25 Movie Reviews

that was original

spectacular. If only i could actually make one out of paper, i would be ballin right now. I would be makin money off nerds added to the money i already make off pot heads.

...

overrated

wow

the snakes looked like crawling penises with tounges

iLott responds:

well, thats just yours imagination.. wierd. :T

15 Game Reviews

genius

that game was fuckin halarious

dude!!!

i shot the arrow straight up so that wen it came down into his stomach the arrow stuck out his ass and he was sitting on the arrow like it was a chair! LAWL!

chatbox :D

"My penis is large"
"Many humans like to talk about that"
"How big is your penis?"
"My download size is about 2 mb"
"That's small."
"Don't hate."

The chat box is hilarious!!! It can actually respong with smart answers that pertain to the conversation :D

38 Audio Reviews

yea

the song was hot, but the kick needs to be more pronounced, it's not deep and loud enough.

Reachground responds:

My mixing skills are horrible. I'd like to learn more but it's so boring!

pretty chill

I like it, it's jus something id bump while high. I don't really have much advice for you, peace.

9/5

P.S.
I'd appreciate reviews for my songs to anyone that reads this.

I like this

If you don't know the best genre to put it in, you should put it in R&B. To me, I see it as experimental R&B. I think you should make the drums a little more pronounced. That's all I can think of right now, but if i listened to the song 5 times I could probably think of more advice.

P.S.
I'd appreciate it if you dropped a few reviews on my submissions, tanx.

Shamukh responds:

Not sure what you mean by pronounced, rofl. I guess I'll put this in r&b, I don't really think that's where it fits, but I'll take your word for it.

Thanks for the review man! I'll see to dropping you a review or two. :)

27, Male